Thursday, February 2, 2012

" M ✪ V E M E N T " @ SET presents: ♪ JORDAN V ♪ + LOUIS DEE - Free Admission 2.26.2012

Sunday February 26th 2012


" M ✪ V E M E N T " @ SET Nightclub presents:♪ JORDAN V + LOUIS DEE ♪

"Music for the People, By the People"
Hosted by : Vladimir L. Jean

❝ G U E S T L I S T ❞
Text me your name + # of people /friends coming with you
& @ the door say to doorman that you're on
═══════════════════════
●------ VLADIMIR'S LIST -------●
═══════════════════════
For Complimentary Admission before 1am Guys (locals)
& need to come with a couple of girls for faster entry & Girls in Free all night

❝ V I P . T A B LE ❞ (strongly recommended)

contact me :
Vladimir L. Jean
Call ll Text : ✆ 786.303.6746 (BBMpin: 28079C64 )

Text : ✆ 786.489.8200 (iPhone - WhatsApp)
Email : Vladimir.L.Jean@Gmail.com
Facebook.com/vladimirljean
Twitter.com/vladimirljean
http://www.vladimirljean.com/

(subscribe to my email & or sms list )

Set : 320 Lincoln Rd , Miami Beach , Fl